Ok so this post is really a continuation to the earlier post. I used my plum sauce to marinate chicken breast for dinner the other day and OMG!! It was amazing!! I served it on a bed of pasta in creamy white sauce and sautéed veggies.
1) Chicken breast – 4 pieces
2) BBQ Plum Sauce – 4 – 5 tbsp
3) Salt – 1 tsp
4) Chilly Powder – 1 tsp (optional
1) Clean, wash and dry the chicken breasts. Then add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl with the chicken and rub the sauce into the chicken pieces. Make sure you get all the sauce and spice into the chicken.
2) Let the chicken rest for half n hour to an hour. This allows the chicken to absorb all the flavours of the plum sauce
3) Finally grease or line your baking tray with foil and place the marinated chicken into the tray.
4) Let the chicken bake at 190 for 30 – 40 mins
5) You can also use a grill for the chicken. Grill the chicken directly on the grill till nice and crisp on the outside. ( make sure the chicken is cooked well on the inside)
6) Serve with your favourite bread, pasta or just sautéed vegetables