Hello, My Dear Wonderful Readers!!
Ok, this is as simple as it gets! It’s like making a peanut butter sandwich. Consisting of three ingredients, this is the simplest parfait recipe ever. (Ok if you mix muesli and yogurt that’s just two) but any way, when you are pressed for time or running behind your little one year old, these parfait gives you all the strength and energy you need to get running. Mr R hates yogurt! And I love yogurt! My little one loves it too. So as a snack while he eats just the fruit, I have it just like this. Parfaits are really quick to make too and most of the ingredients are always lying in your fridge so do not hesitate to try making them. I will share a few more parfait recipes in the next few weeks.
- Vanilla Yogurt – 1 cup
- Chia Seeds – soaked in milk or water overnight
- Fresh Strawberries – 6 – 7 (sliced)
- In a clean glass pour half a spoon of yogurt
- Then add a layer of chia seeds
- Followed with more yogurt
- And finally add a layer of strawberries
It is that simple and extra healthy & Happy Eating!