Hello my wonderful readers!
How are you all doing today? So once in a while I like to do a detox diet. Nothing too fancy but just good hydration, clean eating and lots of water. This recipe falls into my “Healthy” category.
Beetroots are a very good source of Vitamin A and C. It is high in iron and contains calcium. This wonderful vegetable helps to regulate blood pressure and diabetes. Personally I have also figured that when I incorporate beetroot juice into my diet, I have less episodes of acne and healthier hair.
Carrots are a power house for Vitamin A,C and K. They are good for your eyes, blood and help detox your body too. It is said that they help in preventing cancer and are high in anti-oxidants.
Pomegranate – High in fiber, Vitamin C and K, this fruit is a great source of anti oxidants. This fruit is the best when it comes to glowing skin and lush hair.
Oranges are also power packed with Vitamin C and potassium. They help your immune system, helps prevent cancer and lowers cholesterol.
Together these fruits and vegetables make the perfect “beauty and health potion”.
- Beetroot – 1 (washed, skin peeled and chopped)
- Pomegranate – 1 medium size
- Carrots – 2 medium size
- Orange – juice of one ( preferably fresh)
- Water – 1/3 – 1/2 a cup
- Ice Cubes – 4 – 5 ( optional)
- In a mixer bowl combine all ingredients except water
- Run the mixer and add as much water as required
- Pour and drink right away
- Remember all vegetables and fruits begin to lose their nutrition from the time you peel and cut them so consume as soon as you make the juice