Hello My Dear Wonderful Friends!
How are you all doing today? Yay, its almost the weekend and I can not wait for Saturday. Its been raining all week and my little boy is down with a cold, so I decided to make warm food and to begin my day with lots of nutritious fruits to keep me going. Pineapples help build and secure your immune system. They are anti inflammatory and also help in digestion. Kiwi also helps build immunity and is a good source of Vitamin C and then there is mango. Do you really need a reason to add mangoes in anything?? 😛
This time I used coconut water cause I wanted this smoothie to feel like a cocktail! ha.. so much for a clean mind and a clean diet! lol. The thing is, when you make smoothies every day, you really do not wanna get bored and our world is full of different kinds of fruits and vegetables and the permutations are endless! That being said, there are certain smoothies I just do not make, like pineapple and oats = yuck! Orange + yogurt = run to the bathroom!! etc!
All this fruit talk is making me hungry! OK, so I am going to run along and make some thing to eat while you check out my recipe for this refreshingly fresh and jazzy smoothie!!
- Mango – 2 cups
- Kiwi – 3
- Pineapple – 1 medium size
- Coconut water – from one large coconut ( add more if you do not like it thick)
- Palm Sugar – 1 tsp ( optional)
- Skin the mango and cut the fresh mango into large chunks and chuck right into the blender
- Then cut the kiwis into two and using a spoon scoop out the flesh
- Slowly slice off the skin of the pineapple and cut into small chunks
- Add all the fruits into the blender
- Finally break open a fresh coconut and add the water to the smoothie ( if you can use the flesh of the coconut as well)
- Give a good mix
- Serve into individual glasses with a slice of pineapple on top