December is finally here, the wrong month to start a healthy diet and the right month to develop a sweet tooth. We love breakfast loaded with eggs and vegetables. This Mushroom and Egg Bake Recipe is ideal for a lazy Sunday brunch with family. If you love the aroma of baked potato, mushroom and cheese then Mushroom and Egg Bake Recipe is a must try for you. Mushroom and Egg Breakfast Bake is no complicated dish. All you need is eggs, vegetables and cheese to make this breakfast bake.
We have used a medley of button and oyster mushrooms in the recipe. The subtle nuttiness in the flavour of the oyster mushroom and the light crunchiness of the button mushroom that make this breakfast bake a perfect dish from the weekend brunch. A variety of seasonal vegetables and fresh herbs can also be used in this recipe if you not too keen on using mushrooms. An addition of bacon or ham can take Mushroom and Egg Bake to another level of decadence. The combination of cheddar and mozzarella cheese is used to make this dish. But any other permutation of hard cheese can be used in this recipe.
These cookies are super easy to make and you can pretty much make them in just one bowl. If you have peanut butter at home, the rest of the ingredients are always available at home and all you need is the patience to wait till they cool off the rack.
- Powdered Sugar 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 120 gms
- Egg – 1
- All Purpose Flour – 1 1/2 cups
- Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tsp
- Peanut Butter – 1 cup
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
Let Bake some Cookies!!
- Pre heat the oven to 180C and line your baking sheet with butter paper
- In one bowl whisk the butter and both sugars until nice and creamy
- Then add the egg and whisk till well combined
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla essence into the egg butter mixture
- Sift Flour, salt and baking soda into the above mixture and combine till the dough comes together. You should be able to make small balls of the cookies dough
- Make balls or use an ice cream scooper to scoop out small balls of cookie dough and set them on your butter paper lined baking sheet. Make sure you leave enough space between the balls for the cookie to expand when they are in the oven
- Bake them for around 15mins and once done let them cool off on a cooling rack
Happy “Cookie”ing 🙂