Hello my dear wonderful readers!
Did I tell you how awful last week was? And I am still hopeful that this week will be better. I haven’t started using my new camera. These photos are from the old one but I will write about the new camera soon. For now I am leaving you with this simple recipe for the perfect summer afternoon/ evening drink.
- Fresh Strawberries – 3 cups
- Thick Yogurt – 2 cups ( cold)
- Water – 1 cup ( cold)
- Rose Essence – 2 drops
- Pistachio – 10 – 11 (half chopped fine)
- Sugar – 2 – 3 tbsp ( according to taste)
- In the bowl of your blender add all ingredients apart from the chopped pistachio
- Blend for 5 – 6 mins or till the mixture is smooth and red
- Pour into individual glasses and garnish with chopped pistachio
- Serve cold