Hello Beautiful World!
So this is the second breakfast bowl I would like to share with you. The morning’s are still really cold and I am running out of onesies for my son. The nights are colder and our heater running all night, cause my son refuses to cover him self with a blanket or a comforter. So much that his baby ears are ice cold in the mornings and his nose is as pink as a rose. We have come to enjoy oats in any fashion. Maybe it be with apples or with just nuts or a variety of fruits.
This bowl is one such bowl. Its really easy to make and it hardly takes time to prepare. Unlike many Indian breakfasts there is no time required for “fermentation” or “preparation”. So do try this one out.
- Oats – 3 – 4 tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup ( i used the low fat kind but any should work) + Almond milk is excellent
- Kiwi – 1 ( skin peeled off and sliced)
- Passion Fruit -1
- Almonds – 8 – 10
- Coconut Sugar – 1 tsp
- In a pan, heat milk . Add oats to the milk and bring to a boil
- Then reduce heat and let the oats cook in the milk. Stir occasionally to ensure that they do not settle to the bottom
- Once it has cooked well, pour into a bowl
- Cut passion fruit into two and scoop out the pulp within
- Now start from one side and add the passionfruit first
- Chopped Kiwi second
- Arrange almonds how ever you fancy
- Finally sprinkle sugar to the side
- Stay healthy !! Eat Healthy