Hello my Dear Wonderful Readers!
So, how are you all doing today? I am back with another ‘detox-cleanser’ smoothie. Remember how I said, my mother always says, eat your colours! This smoothie stays true to that. But before I get to that I wanna share something with you all. I have reached an important milestone as a blogger. 🙂 My Instagram page has now reached 1000 followers!! How awesome is that!!
When I began blogging I never knew how rewarding it would feel to exchange and share ideas of food with all of you. I turned my private Instagram page to a public page only a few months ago. So yes I am going to say cheers to that with my Green Monster Smoothie. 🙂
This drink is not as filling as the smoothies that I make with oats but its more of a detox juice.
- Spinach is good source of Vitamin K, C, A and high in iron, magnesium and Folate. Basically that translates to lush hair, strong bones, clear skin and good blood circulation
- Celery helps to reduce bad cholesterol in the body and reduces inflammations. It is high in anti oxidants and vitamin K
- Apple – An apple a day ….. ??
Together this smoothie is sure to make your feel brighter, fresher and will uplift your mood any time any day!
- Celery – 2 stalks (chopped)
- Apple -2 ( cored and chopped)
- Pineapple – half ( skin cut off and flesh chopped)
- Spinach Leaves – 100 gms( cleaned and steam removed)
- Orange 1 ( juiced)
- Water – 1 cup
- Honey – 1 tbsp (adjust according to taste)
- Ice Cubes – 6- 10
- In a blender bowl, add all the ingredients except water and honey
- Turn the blender on and add water as required to bring to the consistency you like
- Taste and add honey accordingly
- Add ice and give it a final blend
- Serve right away